|Application||pressure washers, cement mixers, compressors, mowers, log splitters, vacuums, tillers, water pumps, chipper/shredders, generators, blowers|
|Engine displacement (cc)||212cc|
|Maximum speed (rpm)||3600 RPM|
|Maximum Torque (ft. – lbs.)||8.1 ft.-lbs. @ 2500 RPM|
|Mounting pattern||162mm L x 75.5mm W – 80.5mm W (6.40 in. L x 2.95 in. W – 3.17 in. W )|
|Shaft rotation direction||Counter clockwise|
|Sound rating (dB)||104 dB|
|Start type Recoil|
|Product Height||14 in.|
|Product Length||12-1/2 in.|
|Product Weight||37.5 lbs. / 17 kg|
|Product Width||14-1/2 in.|
|Shaft length (in.)||2.43 in. / 61.7 mm|
|Shipping Weight||38.72 lb.|
|Stroke length (in.)||55 mm|
- This Sigma 212cc gasoline engine has gassaving overhead valves for cooler, cleaner performance and longer life.
- The horizontal shaft is ballbearing mounted, making this gas engine an ideal replacement for most standard engine configurations.
- The powerful gas engine features a durable cast iron cylinder making it the perfect replacement engine for a lawn mower, log-splitter and dozens of other machines.
- Upgraded engineering and construction for improved lifespan
- Durable cast iron cylinder withstands wear and abuse
- User-friendly controls for easy starting and operation
- Low oil sensor shuts down engine when oil reaches a level that is too low for safe operation
- Fuel shut off for safe transport
- For use on: pressure washers, cement mixers, compressors, mowers, log splitters, vacuums, tillers, water pumps, chipper shredders, generators, blowers
- Same manufacturer as Harbor Freight Tools Predator 212cc 6.5HP Engine
- Do NOT ship to CA
If you want to add a headlight, please replace the original flywheel with the one with magneto that we send to you also put on the charging coil.
Package includes: 1X Gas Engine & Flywheel & Charging Coil
If you are not sure, please send us email to email@example.com and we will get back to you asap.
Domestic Shipping Terms：
Normally standard USPS FedEx or UPS shipping rates only apply to contiguous 48 States.
There may be additional shipping charges applying to orders shipped to PUERTO RICO, HAWAII, ALASKA, GUAM AND OTHER U.S. TERRITORIES.
Orders are normally shipped within 1 business day after payment is received. Overnight or 2nd day shipping can be one of the shipping options at time of purchase and there are extra shipping charges applied. (WE CANNOT SHIP ON WEEKENDS nor HOLIDAYS)
International Shipping Terms:
We use USPS, UPS, FedEx and DHL as our main shipping methods. We will select the best carrier for each order.
We cannot be responsible for any customs duties or taxes the overseas country may applied to the order.
International transit time is usually between 6-12 business days. Times may vary depending on the local customs and postal service.
We accept PayPal and Credit/ Debit card.
All Florida customers would be charged 7% Sales Tax.
Please contact us for a Return Material Authorization (RMA) number within 30 days of receipt before returning your UNUSED goods. We do not accept any return without RMA number nor do we accept any used items.
Customers may be charged 15% restocking fee for non-defective items.
Customers should be responsible for all return shipping charges if they purchase the wrong items or change their mind when receiving the items.
Shipping and handling fee is non-refundable.
Refund will be issued within 2 business days of receiving the merchandise